• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thinking of selling a Maco amp, need help

Damn pictures scroll by to fast to get a good look.

Just make them a clickable picture, I click on the image now and it takes me to google???

What are you asking for that amplifier? Its kind of cool for an old unit Im not even worried about it working or not.

Damn pictures scroll by to fast to get a good look.

Just make them a clickable picture, I click on the image now and it takes me to google???

Sorry about that, i just found a script and quickly whipped it up. I'll fix those links...

update:
ok, I set the slide change for 6 seconds and when you click on one it opens a tab with just the image.

Just refresh the page to restart it i guess.

Thanks.

Last edited:
What are you asking for that amplifier? Its kind of cool for an old unit I'm not even worried about it working or not.

I am not sure, craiglizt searches pull up $200 +.

I thought about putting it on there.

I have never shipped anything this fragile before. I looked up on how to package amps. Not too hard, as I have been making my own boxes for other things. But, not sure how much it would cost to actually ship it somewhere. It weighs 17 lb by itself.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.