• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Time for change

I see plenty of 6.2s and 6.5s. In fact I have one of each. Also three Dodges that aren't worth the work it would take to fix them.
As for ripping it apart, it's ok that you're not familiar with the truck I'm talking about. Most people aren't; nor was I until fairly recently. Now that I do know, I see them everywhere still slugging it out as tow trucks, rollbacks, box trucks, boom trucks and railroad service trucks. They're basically a light-truck cab on a Kodiak/Topkick chassis, except that they also have Kodiak/Topkick doors. They were only made from '92-'02 or something like that. GM continued using the "3500HD" name after they discontinued that truck, but it's not the same. The truck I'm talking about is a 1-1/2 ton medium truck. And it can handle a Cummins way better than my Dodge that came with one.

Here's more info about the real 3500HD: http://www.3500hd.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=d3a2f1d781aa0e2414748173a8953b0d;wwwRedirect

There’s a funny bone in you somewhere.
Connects to the sense-of-humor.

Any pickup brand owner can bait the hook for the other guy the same way I did. (Hooked a big-un’, looks like.)

So, . . I should circle back to a single-stack B61 Mack?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.