• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TRC-446 Service manual / Schematic

kc0mlt

Jul 14, 2023
I am looking for either a service manual or schematic of the Realistic TRC-446. I can find schematics for the TRC-447 but not a huge help. I was wondering if anyone had one or could point me to where I can find one at. I have been unsuccessful so far. The service manual itself would be best as I would like to do a full alignment on this rig.

Thanks.

Taken from another site forum:
" I believe that the TRC-446 was made by Maxon, not Uniden. The TRC-446 is the same radio as the Maxon MCB-100WXD."

Lots of owners manuals for the Maxon but couldn't find svc manual or schematic.

Reactions: kc0mlt
This is all I found in my files. Hope it helps
Thank you! This does look like it will help greatly. Now just to find one more radio schematic and I should be good for a bit.. Road king RKCB I guess a new post is in order for that.

Thanks again!

This is all I found in my files. Hope it helps
You said that was all you could find in your files, but by chance do you have any info like a voltage table for the trc-446? I'm digging through the schematic and getting further than I had before, but I would really like to have a voltage table or something to reference while I probe around in there.

You said that was all you could find in your files, but by chance do you have any info like a voltage table for the trc-446? I'm digging through the schematic and getting further than I had before, but I would really like to have a voltage table or something to reference while I probe around in there.
That's all I had in the 446 folder, sorry

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.