• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Troublemakers.........

Yep there's only a couple left in Amarillo including myself. The one obnoxious guy that was on for years turned out to be a child predator and thankfully he's where he belongs now. The other loud mouth was a dope dealer that hung out around the east side of town by the truck stops selling his dope but he's a goner now too. Anymore it's me, 1218, and another gentleman that goes by Slim that monitor 19 and occasionally talk. There are a couple of hams that occasionally get on 11 meters but not much so I assume they normally reside in Ham-ville territory.

This part of the world has pretty well dried up of the cb community.
Aah, that explains it. I miss that run but it was a long ole day from SW MO. Always had to do the Blue Beacon wash at exit 75 or beside TA.
Glad those jokers aren't plugging 19 like that, although they were usually just shootin' the bull,when I heard 'em, just sorry choice of channels.

Reactions: Eldorado828
Anybody been hearing that Window Licker Dude lately.
I don't ever check out 19, but from what I see online he is still active. The New Mexico attorney generals office is supposedly investigating him in regard to people not receiving radios they paid for but didn't get. There is also a petition calling for the FCC to shut him down.......pretty sure they won't though as they have bigger fish to fry and it's well known they don't give a rats patooey about CB.

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.