• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner + 3

Oldtimer

May 20, 2008
Stuart Florida
Hi all!!
I am trying to replace the element in the head of my turner plus 3.
I have the head off the stand but how do ya get the element out of the head.
Thanks GOD BLESS

There is a screw under the round metal sticker on the back of the head that threads into a 'cage' that holds the element. Remove the 'sticker', remove the screw, seperate the 2 head pieces then push the element 'cage' out the front of the head.

So many people are unaware of whats underneath that little round sticker on the back of the head. :blink:

There is a rubber grommet around the element that is an interference fit into the tapered front of the head. Push the cage/element out the front of the head. When replacing the element push it in through the front of the head as far as you can, then when you tighten the screw it will pull it back into place and seat it in the head.

Be careful about the wires, they will drop down inside the crate easily. Looks like almost all old Turner stand mics has lost the round metal stickers too..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.