• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden pc68xl no TX

kdrury70

Jan 6, 2009
this radio has a good tr7 and tr8. i checked them. the ic1 good. and i got a radio that i use to check output on. and the radio is putting something out. i got a test radio on channel 15 just to listen for anykind of audio. the radio i'm working on is on frec. i can turn it to 14 or 16 and not hear anything on those channels. all i am hearing is just a key up with no audio. it put about a 3 on the signal meter of my test rig. tr16 has 9 volts, 4 volt and 8 volts on it on RX. It should be 9 volts , 0 volts and 6 volts and the IC2 has like 2 volts on every pin on RX. and if you put it on PA and key the mic it will stick the rf amps tr13 and tr14 on untill you turn the pa switch back to cb. if you can help i really thank you. it's been a while since i worked on anything around here. almost a year. thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.