• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VHF Marine Radios - Sea Ranger (1)mobile and (1)handheld - $75

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
I have 2 VHF Marine radios, will take $75 for both of them together, prefer to sell together.

Sea Ranger SR-9901 Mobile Marine, 25 watts hi power, 5watts low, instant access to coast guard channel 16, weather band, all the usual stuff that comes with a marine radio.
This radio came out of my grandpa's truck, he bought it new and its never been in a boat, so it should last a long time.

Sea Ranger SR-2200 Handheld Marine, 5 wartts hi, 1 watt low, weather, etc,etc
Radio is missing battery pack but includes a 12v cigarette lighter plug to power it.

Both of these radios were tested to be 100% working as of tonight.

I would also consider trades, especially for other types of radio gear, CB and etc.

See photos here
VHF Marine Radios - Sea Ranger (1)mobile and (1)handheld

I have 2 VHF Marine radios, will take $75 for both of them together, prefer to sell together.

Sea Ranger SR-9901 Mobile Marine, 25 watts hi power, 5watts low, instant access to coast guard channel 16, weather band, all the usual stuff that comes with a marine radio.
This radio came out of my grandpa's truck, he bought it new and its never been in a boat, so it should last a long time.

Sea Ranger SR-2200 Handheld Marine, 5 wartts hi, 1 watt low, weather, etc,etc
Radio is missing battery pack but includes a 12v cigarette lighter plug to power it.

Both of these radios were tested to be 100% working as of tonight.

I would also consider trades, especially for other types of radio gear, CB and etc.

See photos here
VHF Marine Radios - Sea Ranger (1)mobile and (1)handheld

Curious.
Three years ago.
Why still posted?
I was interested til I saw the date.
joeB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio