• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VHF Sweepstakes Contest

CRAP!! I forgot all about it. Oh well it's going to be too cold to pack up the 2m SSB gear and antenna and sit on some Godforsaken hilltop somewhere anyway. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself. I'll see you in June for the next one. (y)

CRAP!! I forgot all about it. Oh well it's going to be too cold to pack up the 2m SSB gear and antenna and sit on some Godforsaken hilltop somewhere anyway. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself. I'll see you in June for the next one. (y)

WIMPY WIMPY WIMPY :LOL:

sure.....i made a cool dozen local contacts on 6 last january. maybe i can break my january record this weekend?

Any contacts I may make this year will be far more than just cool. They will be down right cold as hell! We actually are up to 0F right now.

well ya got me beat by 20 degrees! but it IS snowing here.....and i have BLOWN AWAY last years score thanks in part to a 1 hour opening into the 9 & 0 lands. that added a few extra grids and quite a few contacts. the propagation gods have been allowing 6m contacts out to about 150 miles, or better, all weekend-if at least 1 party is well 'beamed'. currently, the only 'beam' here is 'jim', so i'm relying on the other station to do most of the work for me!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio