• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vintage C.B.'s

06aglek

May 22, 2023
I'm interested in vintage C.B. radios from the 70's into the 80's , both the 23 and 40 channel . I know some of the good radios from back in the day like Browning , Johnson , Cobra , President/Uniden , Pace , Pierce Simpson , and so on ... What I was wondering is if anyone has any suggestions as to other good radios from back in that time period because I'm looking to pick up a few here and there for a collection . I will be using what I get , not constantly , but enough that they do need to be mechanically lasting as well as a good looking radio . Solid State and newer is prefered but although Sideband is a plus it's not a requirement . Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some advice .
I have a robyn 40 channel cb with paperwork and a sonar 23 channel cb in box with paperwork 06aglek169@gmail.com

It's just amazing really. Where do these people come from and they post this out of the blue. Come on 17 years!!!! Dude is probably dead already. Do a quick simple check before you post.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.