• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VINTAGE WEBSTER BANDSPANNER 80-10 METER MOBILE ANTENNA

I just found the long version Today in a friends shed from his estate. He became a SK in March of 2023 & a friend & I are trying to sell his gear for his wife. It's in very good condition with the heavy duty spring attached to the base of the antenna. I don't know what we will do with it but more than likely we will sell it as well. He already has a Tarheel antenna & I have Hustler antennas so neither of us need it. I believe it would be a great antenna for remote operating with just one counterpoise & simple to adjust.

I just found the long version Today in a friends shed from his estate. He became a SK in March of 2023 & a friend & I are trying to sell his gear for his wife. It's in very good condition with the heavy duty spring attached to the base of the antenna. I don't know what we will do with it but more than likely we will sell it as well. He already has a Tarheel antenna & I have Hustler antennas so neither of us need it. I believe it would be a great antenna for remote operating with just one counterpoise & simple to adjust.
If you sell any idea on price?
KC5ETW

If you sell any idea on price?
KC5ETW
It’s For Sale for local pickup for $125 and if not sold before I will take it to a Local Hamfest/Tailgate event in Jacksonville,Florida on October 28,2023 and try to sell it.I try and not ship when possible due to the excessive cost and the damage done by the shipping companies to items and their insurance not wanting to pay the claims.They are a bunch of Criminals.

Reactions: Joseph23
It’s For Sale for local pickup for $125 and if not sold before I will take it to a Local Hamfest/Tailgate event in Jacksonville,Florida on October 28,2023 and try to sell it.I try and not ship when possible due to the excessive cost and the damage done by the shipping companies to items and their insurance not wanting to pay the claims.They are a bunch of Criminals.
I still have the Webster Bandspanner.10-80 & I may entertain shipping it if we can work out the shipping costs. I believe I have a shipping tube it will fit in as well but I's have to be sure that it will fit into the tube. I know that it won't with the Huge spring on the base of it but I might make an add on that would make it work. It's just wasting away sitting here not being used. {:>(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.