• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is the point of the new front page?

Marconi

Honorary Member Silent Key
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Since the WWRF IP was hacked the other day, I don't have any idea if or what this new opening front page is all about. If it is meant to be a nuisance reminder, it's workin'.

I get the impression I've done something wrong. What did I do, forget to cross a t?

Anybody can tell me, if they know.

Marconi

You mean the front page that has been there for over two years?

No Moleculo, for the last couple of days, when I would open WWRF, a page opened that was not normal and it indicated my access had been denied, that I did not have privileges, and suggested that I must be trying to do something wrong, like delete some post, or edit another members post, or one of the Administrator's was having a bad day problem solving.

Has this screen that I described---been up for the last two years or was a mistake made? You have me cornfused' with some other schmuck. If there's another Marconi on the forum, with a little difference in his name, one of your minion's probably got me cornfused' with him. It has happened before.

I may be old Moleculo, but I haven't lost it completely---as yet.

OK, you mean the "access denied" problem. I saw that this morning and I believe I fixed it. Let me know if you're still seeing it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned