• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

whats it worth, midland syntech-1 on 2 meters, 80 watts with PC-prog. 320 channel mod

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
I am trying to raise money for a VHF SSB setup and have this beast of a radio laying around.

Right now its 80 channels, req'd special programming module thats rare like a holy relic.
Right now I know its not worth much or very useful unless you happen to live in texas or some of your repeaters match up, but I could put a little money in it to make it program through a PC and add 320 channels to it, in 4 banks.

The syntech-1 is a awesome radio for what it is, 80 watts of power, fast scanning with modern feature like lockout and delay, priority channel, loud audio, and CTCSS installed.

i got little interest in talking on the machines and got enough radios for that purpose. y'all think it add value to add the channels or would it still be only desirable someone liek me?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.