• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Series on 3.805 LOL !

Where's that fit in the rule book ? LOL !

It would be illegal (one way broadcasting, retransmitting something commercial radio, etc.)

Where is CWM? I want to see if he can deliver a diatribe about this type of illegal activity with the same passion that he does with stuff that goes on in other services.

It would be illegal (one way broadcasting, retransmitting something commercial radio, etc.)

Where is CWM? I want to see if he can deliver a diatribe about this type of illegal activity with the same passion that he does with stuff that goes on in other services.

Nah, CW would only go off on that if it was in 27Mhz. :w00t:

Ditto

Maby they left their vox on. Someone did that the other night during the Ala. state net and was running what sounded like a skill saw.:headbang

Maby they left their vox on. Someone did that the other night during the Ala. state net and was running what sounded like a skill saw.:headbang

More than likely that's what happened. One night I was on 75 meters and some guy fell asleep with the vox on. Constant snoring in the background was pretty funny... :D

I heard a guy on 75 sleeping with the vox on. It was hillarious. The guys on the net called his phone. You could hear the phone ring and him pick up then the radio went quiet ! LOL !

I heard a guy on 75 sleeping with the vox on. It was hillarious. The guys on the net called his phone. You could hear the phone ring and him pick up then the radio went quiet ! LOL !

is the POSSUM net still around?:pop::pop:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.