• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: S/RF Cal SWR switch

BigMike357

Apr 2, 2020
I have a Cobra 148 GTL with 5 Pin mic on the side. I need the S/RF Cal SWR cal switch.
this is not a slide up and down switch but a switch with a knob.
Thanks Big Mike

There is a dealer on fleabay who has this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1342558491...d=link&campid=5336136228&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Shipping costs nearly three times the price of the selector. Don't know where you'll find it this side of the Pacific ocean.

Nomadradio,
Thank You I ordered it and it is for three of them. This radio is going to be put back to stock except for the Clarifier i want it unlocked. TR24 is missing so next to order that. I aprecieate your help.
Thanks, Big Mike in WV

TR24 is missing so next to order that
If you have any junk radios laying around, check them before buying one. That transistor is very common in CB radios. If you open a galaxy radio, point to 4 random transistors, good chance that 3 of those are 2SC945's.

If you have any junk radios laying around, check them before buying one. That transistor is very common in CB radios. If you open a galaxy radio, point to 4 random transistors, good chance that 3 of those are 2SC945's.
There are quite a few cobra 29 classic for sale around that have bad finals

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.