• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu VX-7R

W1MSG

Now W1MSG
May 9, 2010
MA
Ok folks, too many HT's and my beloved VX-7 is on the block for a new home.

I posted about this radio in the abused HT thread. I'll repost the pictures here.

It has a realitively new battery that will last 8 or 9 hours with light use, has the added weather module that gives you Baro, Alt ect.

Cosmetic condition is poor, the silver coating has come off in alot of high wear areas, but all the key labels are still there and readable, the radio works perfectly and has been modded. It spent 15 months in Mosul Iraq with me and I used it to scan freqs and listen in to the locals with the help of my interpreter. Actually heard a few bad guys in the FRS ranges.

The original charger crapped out and I made up a new one with a 12v power cube. I also have a home made programming cable that works with the VX-7 Commander software.

I dont have the 6m antenna extension, but I do have the original manual.

So best offer over $50 will get you this great working radio. I'll keep this posting going for 2 weeks and best offer over $50 will get the radio.

73's Craig W1MED :pop:

VX-7-1.JPG

VX-7-2.JPG

VX-7-3.JPG

VX-7-4.JPG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.