• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Help with echo board

Rascal058

Jul 4, 2024
I bought a LT-2N ranger -2019 board. It came with no instructions.. I wired it in a cobra 29 classic. It works, but on the control switch there is a capacitor , one side is soldered to the switch, the other side nothing. What is this capacitor for and what goes to it? Any help will be appreciated

I bought a LT-2N ranger -2019 board. It came with no instructions.. I wired it in a cobra 29 classic. It works, but on the control switch there is a capacitor , one side is soldered to the switch, the other side nothing. What is this capacitor for and what goes to it? Any help will be appreciated
Are you referring to the ranger eb-2015 or the pro trucker lt-2n which I think you have because it comes like that. The capacitor isn't always necessary but it goes to chassis ground if needed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.