• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

M104C Project

Yet another reason why i recommend hardline. U
It is a neglige cost difference that pays enormous dividends far less loss, better connectors, squirrel proof. You could use 1/4 hardline if you wanted.
To put it in comparison, belden rg213 is 1.35 a foot, i bought ldf4-50a for a whooping 1.65 a foot ... Its a no brainer.
Rg213 loses 30% of its power on a 100ft run . 1/2" hard line loses something like 8%. It literally gives you back free watts.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Yet another reason why i recommend hardline. U
It is a neglige cost difference that pays enormous dividends far less loss, better connectors, squirrel proof. You could use 1/4 hardline if you wanted.
To put it in comparison, belden rg213 is 1.35 a foot, i bought ldf4-50a for a whooping 1.65 a foot ... Its a no brainer.
Rg213 loses 30% of its power on a 100ft run . 1/2" hard line loses something like 8%. It literally gives you back free watts.
Not trying to hijack the thread, but where does a person get hard line and connectors?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.