• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

need parts or its for sale

I have the Workman parts here. Or, I'll get you a Kingbright sub part number when I get to my bench. I am working on other projects this week. You can get the Kingbright from any parts house.
called a friend who said i owe you,have 1 that be in mail yesterday. thank you sir . appreciate it

Reactions: whiteastro
Schemo for a PC122XL Uniden says it's a "UR202AD".

No idea what substitute number will cross-reference to it.

Now and again a ballast resistor will fail and the segment that it feeds goes dark. When multiple segments are dark, I suspect the LED display.

yes 1 died then 2 then 3 died. but we must remember its got a few miles on it. ive got it set to feed my kl203 where the kl is happy. it fits nicely in my pickup too. thank you nomadradio and rest of ya'll who offered

yes 1 died then 2 then 3 died. but we must remember its got a few miles on it. ive got it set to feed my kl203 where the kl is happy. it fits nicely in my pickup too. thank you nomadradio and rest of ya'll who offered
I bet that's a great combo. In the late 90's I had a KL60 mounted to a Uniden 122xl, I thought that was the shit back then. Then all these hi powered radio's started coming out.

Perhaps to you, but a small am/ssb radio is worth more than $20 to a lot guys with little to no space to put a SSB radio into their vehicle.
Isn't that the truth. You have to get creative. I've had everything from full size to my McKinley with a KL-203 P mounted in my Chevy Cobalt but good thing I don't have to carry passengers often. LOL

That's good news. Whatever it takes, you will get a working display. Every time I worked on of of those or its variants, I was wowed by the receiver in that tiny SSB radio, it is one of a kind.
The one I did buy for $15 in early 2020, it was sold "as is" from a local facebook listing. Of course, it powered up, but the moment you keyed up, POP went the fuse... :)

A replacement of the final and it was happy once again. Gave it to my wife and she ran it in her previous car for a long while. Took it out because we ended up buying the RAV4.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    those boys in Louisiana going to be hard to live with...working those HI stations...my buddy Greg KK5SW/4 elements @35ft/350 watts...2 HI contacts today!!!! Arnold KE5JXC snagged one also!!!
    +1
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    Hello BJ. Been a long time since I've been on. You doing well? Mark Malcomb
  • @ Naysayer:
    I’m