• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

New Member and Radio Query

kilogulf59

May 29, 2024
Central Wisconsin
www.tapatalk.com
Greetings. I’m a new member from central Wisconsin. Looks like a nice place you have here with some knowledgeable folks.

Before I get started, if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies in advance. Hopefully someone can assist me. I had an old Redsun RP2100 AM/FM/SW radio that I gave my young grandson as he seemed interested in SW DXing. The folding FM/SW mast antenna snapped off at the joint and I need a replacement. I've been looking around a bit but no luck so far. C Crane no longer stocks parts for it. The radio’s like new except for the antenna. Any ideas on where to go or who to ask?

The radio was marketed under the following brands:
Redsun RP2100
Kaito KA2100
ELTA 3569
K-PO WR2100
C Crane Radio SW
ROADSTAR TRA-2350
Silicon Scientific 75498

You’d think with all those radios out there someone would have parts for them.

Well, time to nosy around the forum some more.

Welcome!

Kens has a lot of neat stuff, might be able to match one up with what you need. You could also call them, they have lots of stuff that's not listed too.

Reactions: kilogulf59
Welcome!

Kens has a lot of neat stuff, might be able to match one up with what you need. You could also call them, they have lots of stuff that's not listed too.

Thanks @Shadetree Mechanic I'll give him a shot.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.