• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Presenting the reincarnation of the sl41 (stryker sr-75nc)

The good news is...there is another SSB radio in the works. That bad news is it's about the size of a Cobra 29. I can't elaborate on the features and asthetics right now.

Also, there will be another NC mic from Stryker that will boast a dynamic element. Something to look forward to.
I have a feeling it will be built on the q6 chassis, my assumption. Whatever it is they best hurry so it gets released before the sun cycle starts to simmer back dowm.
Now for the mic, that's interesting. The sr-65bc that's been around for a while turned out to be a turd.

Reactions: Brother DXer
I have a feeling it will be built on the q6 chassis, my assumption. Whatever it is they best hurry so it gets released before the sun cycle starts to simmer back dowm.
Now for the mic, that's interesting. The sr-65bc that's been around for a while turned out to be a turd.
The good news is that Stryker is now designing, building and testing in-house. The near-future will not share the current tech as it is now. They're already building their own daughter boards for the new 955 models.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.