• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Radioddity QT80 (6666 pro clone)

Where this radio has a hand over the anytone is in customer support along with warranty. That's a huge plus.

Now I wonder if they by chance use a third party warranty repair site and if that site will also do out of warranty repairs. That would be a really nice thing to have available considering how many of the qixiang built radios are in service.

Where this radio has a hand over the anytone is in customer support along with warranty. That's a huge plus.

Now I wonder if they by chance use a third party warranty repair site and if that site will also do out of warranty repairs. That would be a really nice thing to have available considering how many of the qixiang built radios are in service.
From what I am told, they don't do repairs.

Got the email, and they are in stock...free shipping too.

I got that too. Great price with free shipping and if you sign up for their site, you get 10 bucks off too. 289 for an excellent radio.

I got that too. Great price with free shipping and if you sign up for their site, you get 10 bucks off too. 289 for an excellent radio.

Thanks for the heads up on getting the extra $10 off. Going to take that $10 that I did not know about, and buy 10 $1 Radioddity raffle tickets...might get lucky!

At least these come with a warranty too.

Last edited:
I just saw this on their site: So, if you bought a radio from them in the past, you can get $30 off.....wow. I know they had to order 500 pieces to get the private label, so I wonder how long till they sell out.

Available Shipped to: US, EU, UK, AU, CA, JP, MX, NZ, etc.

Early Bird Offer (Aug 6-30)
1. FREE eBook:HF VHF and UHF Beginner's Guide
2. 60% OFF Coupon onRadioddity CBL-561 25-30Mhz Antenna
3. $30 Trade-in Discount (previous customers only, no return required)

I actually got 5% off the order of $299 which came out to be a savings of $14.95.

When I signed up, I got 200 reward points to spend. I spent I think it was 100 points for the 5% option, and that gave me a code to instantly apply to my cart plus they emailed me the code too.

Anyway, the radio cost me $284.05 plus taxes, and shipping was free. Total out the door was $303.22. They also emailed me the link for the bonus free eBook, and I have already downloaded it...9.80 megabyte.

Here is a 10% off referral link. I tested it, and it did work. Just have to claim it with your email address. If you have an account already, don't log in until after you get the 10% discount code.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.