• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Radioddity QT80 (6666 pro clone)

I see that now, new arrivals don't qualify. I did check the code with QT-60 Pro and it does work. $208 plus sales tax.
Of course the code works on the QT-60 Pro. I just bought mine last week, which triggered an alert in the Radioddity pricing and marketing software to activate the price reduction process, which has now been published. Or so it feels like it works that way for me at times. Regardless, I still got a great radio at a fair price, bang-for-the-buck wise.

Of course the code works on the QT-60 Pro. I just bought mine last week, which triggered an alert in the Radioddity pricing and marketing software to activate the price reduction process, which has now been published. Or so it feels like it works that way for me at times. Regardless, I still got a great radio at a fair price, bang-for-the-buck wise.
Radioddity has a 30 day price protection guarantee. I just saw this when I went to their site.

Radioddity has a 30 day price protection guarantee. I just saw this when I went to their site.
I don't know, might not be true for the discount code, I see it on their flash sale but not anniversary. I guess you can email them and see what they say. Too much fine print as usual.

Got my QT80 this past Tuesday evening.

Bought this radio for AM, but also for backup on SSB just in case my Yaesu FT-891 ever needs to be serviced.

Anyway, mine is on the way back because the most mine would do was 65 watts peak, and some times barely touch 70 watts if I screamed into the microphone. My previous Anytone Quad 6 did 60 watts AM and SSB just talking into the microphone. And yes I used the same true peak reading meter and dummy load, and the mic gain was wide open.

The NPC thing did work, but there is a cut off. Scott's Radios has a video on YouTube right now about it. I keyed 2 watts, and it was swinging past 20 watts to round about 25 watts. Two watts to 20 watts swing was no problem with NPC on. NPC off I think it was two watts to peak of around 13 watts.

Already returned for refund, and I have to pay shipping for a radio that's not doing advertised wattage. Hope you guys get a good one.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.