• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Reclaim LSB 16

THANKSGIVING WEEK-END LSB 16 NET: Saturday, Nov. 30th and Sunday, Dec. 1st

The interest is there, so let's do an LSB 16 net from noon eastern/11:00A.M. central/9:00A.M. pacific on Saturday, November 30th through 6:00P.M. eastern/5:00P.M. central/3:00P.M. pacific on Sunday, December 1st. Let's aim for using the top of each hour to hail other stations. Let's also encourage use of LSB 23 as the channel to switch to in the event LSB 16 gets too cluttered or bleed-over affects your ears.

Tune those radios, check your SWRS and make yourself heard on LSB 16!

The interest is there, so let's do an LSB 16 net from noon eastern/11:00A.M. central/9:00A.M. pacific on Saturday, November 30th through 6:00P.M. eastern/5:00P.M. central/3:00P.M. pacific on Sunday, December 1st. Let's aim for using the top of each hour to hail other stations. Let's also encourage use of LSB 23 as the channel to switch to in the event LSB 16 gets too cluttered or bleed-over affects your ears.

Gonna bring out my oldie Kraco 23 channel SSB De Luxe lol. I do have the base SSB model as well, but the knobs are basically shot and seized. Meant to replace them and get that one back up and working. I got both of them I think in 2021? Cheap on eBay at the time.

Looking forward to talking to my WDX forum Brothers out there!!!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    those boys in Louisiana going to be hard to live with...working those HI stations...my buddy Greg KK5SW/4 elements @35ft/350 watts...2 HI contacts today!!!! Arnold KE5JXC snagged one also!!!
    +1
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    Hello BJ. Been a long time since I've been on. You doing well? Mark Malcomb
  • @ Naysayer:
    I’m