• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

Anyone know anything about eggs? I have a very bad intolerance for eggs and they make me tired, and then destroy my stomach after about an hour or so. Does anyone know if Duck eggs are different than chicken eggs?
It's possible that people who have chicken egg allergies do ok with duck eggs and vice versa. The duck egg has different proteins than a chicken egg.

Never seen Stag around here but I'll keep a eye out for it.
They have a Lean beef too 97% fat free, might be better for the cholesterol levels...

Jeff
Screenshot_20240520-154819~2.png

Reactions: whiteastro
Anyone know anything about eggs?
First they say they are good for you, then they say they are bad for you. When I was young I ate 3 every morning with gobs of bacon. Probably why I have high cholesterol today but that Hillshire Farm Kielbasi I pigged out on didn't help. LOL That what I get for being Young 9' Tall and bullet Proof. ( Dumb ) LOL

It's possible that people who have chicken egg allergies do ok with duck eggs and vice versa. The duck egg has different proteins than a chicken egg.

I might give one a try. Thanx!! WTH, I'll only be sick for a few hours if it doesn't work.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I've tried everything. Fried, poached, scrambled, soft boiled. Eggs just give me strong gut pains and squirts. Sometimes I get really tired first.
I see. Well, I thought it may have to do with the way you were cooking them, but apparently that's not it. That's a real stumper. The only idea I have is to see if you can find some local free range eggs. As they say, "you are what you eat" and the big egg production companies pour all kinds of chemicals and other crap in the chicken feed.

I see. Well, I thought it may have to do with the way you were cooking them, but apparently that's not it. That's a real stumper. The only idea I have is to see if you can find some local free range eggs. As they say, "you are what you eat" and the big egg production companies pour all kinds of chemicals and other crap in the chicken feed.

Yeah, without a million doc visits I'll never know what the exact issue is. All I know is that eating an egg screws me up. Well, I'm intolerant to dairy also. No allergies as I can eat things like noodles, cakes, cookies, etc with eggs and dairy in them. Just can't eat dairy or eggs directly.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.