• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 meters is slamming right now - I'm in the chat room

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
If you're trying for contest contacts, 10 meters is killing it right now! I'm hanging out in the site Chat Room (on the menu above) if you want to pop in and tell me where you're at.

Hit me up!

I heard someone on .455 about 10mins after 8 here.(CST) But every time I started to answer the XYL turned the carpet cleaner on. Guess I can't complain if she wants to clean I sure ain't going to stop her.

73 kj4unx

I am still monitoring it too but 10 is pretty much dead here in TN

now four of us... Mole's right on my heals. Letting me call CQ endlessly, then stepping in with his KW once I hook up with my 100W and $3 antenna. I guess that's what you call working smarter. lol Power pig...

Reactions: 1 person
Hearing nothing but illegals speaking Spanish. Mostly AM transmissions (with roger beeps) between 28.300 and 28.350. I've never heard this much bootleg crap on 10...EVER.

Hearing nothing but illegals speaking Spanish. Mostly AM transmissions (with roger beeps) between 28.300 and 28.350. I've never heard this much bootleg crap on 10...EVER.

Welcome to California. lol You should hear them yammer on 2M. NEVER a call sign...

Dial up .455.... 4-5 of us there now.

Picking up alot of hits back east but not club members. Still fun though(y)
darn,....i could haer ya just fine, but I didn't haer anything like cQ WWDX,............ so I didn't answer you:cry:

still listening on .455 have fun

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.