• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

was in field yesterday. buisness band radio in tractor had people from far away askin where the hell is my fertilizer.kinda funny as it happens here also.
then just before i finished up a driver for lp gas company called in truck broke down.
got home n after supper no skip but lots of white noise. called friend 40 miles away n he said he turned his radio off for that reason

Just got @unit_399 in there with a quick qso. Conditions were very weak, but I made the trip. Great talking to you as always, hoping for better conditions.
73 and 51
What channel were you two working ? I was in my radio room working on my Lincoln II+ getting it ready for a trip to DTB Radio for a alignment Monday if I can. DX was sporadic with in and out. But I was in the Engineering menu and believe I have the voice set clear now, but couldn't make a contact before DX got crappy.

What channel were you two working ? I was in my radio room working on my Lincoln II+ getting it ready for a trip to DTB Radio for a alignment Monday if I can. DX was sporadic with in and out. But I was in the Engineering menu and believe I have the voice set clear now, but couldn't make a contact before DX got crappy.
I believe it was 37.

Screenshot_20240425-085210.pngWell Good Morning Forum Member's, just had some coffee and decided to fire up the Ranger on my day off today, I'll be on here and there throughout the day on 38 and 40 LSB, Conditions looking pretty favorable possibly as shown in thumbnail,let's see if they cooperate for some good DX contacts, hope everyone has a great day ahead and God Bless!!

73's

View attachment 68506Well Good Morning Forum Member's, just had some coffee and decided to fire up the Ranger on my day off today, I'll be on here and there throughout the day on 38 and 40 LSB, Conditions looking pretty favorable possibly as shown in thumbnail,let's see if they cooperate for some good DX contacts, hope everyone has a great day ahead and God Bless!!

73's
I'm at work but hopefully I'll get some dx when I get home this afternoon. I'll be listening for you, my friend. I'll try until 7pm, then the NFL draft starts and the radio will be off. :LOL:

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
I'm at work but hopefully I'll get some dx when I get home this afternoon. I'll be listening for you, my friend. I'll try until 7pm, then the NFL draft starts and the radio will be off. :LOL:
Sounds good, have a great day today at work and try not to Fumble the ball tonight while watching the draft, LoL Seriously though I just should have passed on that joke

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Well the DX was crappy this morning in & out but had to try out my Lincoln II+ with my KL-503 P after being in the Engineering Menu making adjustments yesterday. had it on 37 lsb and heard faint activity so I gave a CQ Shout for the heck of it to see if I would get a response and one of those South Texas Dudes down by the Gulf of Mexico came back to me and after I clarifiered him in so I heard him well I ask how my radio sounded and he said great and said don't touch anything. Looks like we are making progress, but you shouldn't have to have the clarifier at 2 Oclock to understand everybody. Hopefully DTB Radio will get me straightened out Monday. Dx is getting more challenging, wonder what it will be like in another 3 weeks when all these trees have their leafs.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.