• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

@AmericanEagle575 , Steve now that was one of the clearest qso's we've had in a long time! As always the pleasure was all mine, my friend! Maybe we can do it again over the weekend.

73's
Absolutely Rodney I agree,it was great hearing and talking to you my Friend, always great to talk to WDX Forum member's, sound's like a plan,I should be on the air on Sunday,and you can find me on either 38 or 40 LSB, hopefully conditions will cooperate and we can make contact again, Have a great weekend ahead and a Happy Easter from my Family to yours!!

73's

Last edited:
Had a nice long QSO with 226 West Texas this afternoon ! It was really great to talk to you Rod ! You were sounding great up here on the west coast of Canada.
Yes Sir, It was great talking to you as well. I haven't had a 30 minute uninterrupted qso in a long time! You were sounding choice on the Q5N2! Thanks for the great qso!
73's

Spent most of my day changing the thermostat in my Expedition,( And I'm not a auto mechanic ) and when I got done I took it for a ride to supper. Was not impressed with what I heard on the 11 meter radio. Hope it's not a sign of the season change. We will see when all the leaves are out.

Conditions are a bit TOO good today........ Scanned from 27.360 to 27.800 in 5 KHz steps and there are stations from all over the globe on EVERY single frequency. Often two or three deep.
Not my idea of radio fun ! I never was a highly competitive person......
Hopefully it will calm down a bit after the Easter weekend.

And on a slightly related note; how do some people manage to be on the radio ALL THE TIME ?
There are people I hear calling away when I get up in the morning, all day long every day, and they're still calling away as the skip fades away at night. 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
There are lots of them on 36, 38, 425, & especially 555..... I'm sure we all know who some of them are......
When do they sleep? When do they work? When do they eat?
What are they gonna do when conditions die in a few years?
So many questions, so few answers.........

Ha! :ROFLMAO: And I've had absolutely nothing today.

Well my friends, enjoy your conditions.
73's
Good Afternoon Brother DXer. I am with you. It has been quite for me in central MS today. Between mid morning and early afternoon I made one contact, because he is basically the only station I heard. It was 533 in Colville Washington and he was hitting with a 10+ signal and good audio. Other wise it was just static. Hopefully conditions will improve tomorrow. Have a great evening and happy DXing.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.