• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 Galaxys, 3 Cobra 29, Rotor, New RFX-75 CHEAP

steve25537

Sep 22, 2012
I have 5 CB Radio For Sale That In Need Of Repair. I got These In A Trade And Just Dont Have Time To Fool With Them,

1. Galaxy 929 Looks Good, Will Key-Up And Produce Wattage, But No To Low Receive. Asking $65 Shipped Or Make An Offer. This Is For The Radio Only No Mic Or Power Cord.

2. Galaxy 959 Looks Good Besides The Red Covers,lol. Last Tested It Does Key- Up And Produces Wattage, Bit No Receive And I Think There Is A Cold Solder Join Some Place Cause Sometimes The Freq Counter Comes On And Other Times It Done. I Can Here Static From The Speaker, but Do Not Hear Anyone Talking. Come With No Mic Or Power Cord. Asking $75 Shipped Or Make An Offer.

3. Cobra 29LTD Chrome Does About the same Does Keyup Porduces Wattage, But Has A Popping Like Sound In The Receive. Its A Good Looking Radio And Comes With the Chrome Mic And Power Cord. Asking $65 Shipped Or Make An Offer.

4. Cobra LX With Bunch Of Extras, Weather, Scan, 4 Different Colors, Clock And More. This Radio Does Keyup And Produces Wattage, But Does About The Same As The 29 Chrome It Has A Popping Noise. Come With No Mic Or Power Cord.

5 Newer Model Cobra 29 LTD Looks And Works Great With No Problem. Comes With Mic And Power Cord. I May Has A Set Of Chrome Covers For The Radio Also.

I Also Have A Small Rotor With Control Box And About 50 Feet Of Rotor Wire In Good Working Condition. Make An Offer.

All Radios Looks Good Just Need Some Repairs. I May Also Do Some Trading On A Few Or All The Radio. If Interested In Trading Let Me Know What U Have And Include Pic.

We Accept Paypal And U.S. Postal Money Order. If Interested Send Me A Message.
Shipping and Local Pick Up Available

Attachments

• All 4 Radios.JPG
    All 4 Radios.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Cobra 19XS.JPG
    Cobra 19XS.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Cobra 29 LX.JPG
    Cobra 29 LX.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Echo Mic.JPG