• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 meter base

OK it is here and I have spent the last three days programing this radio. So far I would say a very nice radio easy to program and has a good front speaker. Now I guess I have to find more people to talk to on the michigan repeaters.

Rooster

2M Guy

It seems that I can get on repeater 147.06 (94.8 ) I can hear the hiss from the repeater.
And 145.330 (94.8 ) Link repeater.
I am using a J-Pole that I made and it is up on the eve about 25 feet up

Will any of those work. I can be on tomorrow from 9am to 2pm and the rest of the week from 9am to 11pm.

Thanks
Rooster
KD8EOO

:D iv'e been using my ft-847 for my base for an allmode 2mtr. and 70cm. and as a general coverage reciever for hf. after i upgrade i will probably be looking for a new hf rig or the kenwood ts 2000 with 1.2 ghz. :D :D

Dang KENWOOD570....

I was told i was nuts when i had my 706 MKIIG maybe a year before i got my ticket..

that is for sure a decent rig (although i perfer other units)
for the money you payed for that (new or used)

i hope you get your ticket so you can truely use that rig to its fullest... :colshd :peace

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.