• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 Uniden PC68XL Radios - Mosfet, LED, Echo

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
The last two Uniden PC68XL Radios I set up like this sold a couple of weeks ago for nearly $80 each.

I've set up two more of them. Both radios have Mosfet finals, Blue LED Meter backlighting, and working channel displays.

Both are 100% working order and in good condition.

One includes a Diesel #4-32 Echo mic, the other one will include a stock microphone.

Power cords, brackets, knobs will be included with each radio. All you'll need to add is the antenna.

Like most of my auctions, I'm starting the bid out at $0.99 and running it for 7 days winner-take-all regardless of bid price.

Uniden 68 With Echo

or

Uniden 68 With Stock Mic

It was brought to my attention that Ebay's product description described these radios as having an LCD display. They do not. LCD displays are found in radios such as the RCI2950.

This, like most CBs, have LED displays and are so described in my listing.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.