• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 Uniden PC68XL Radios, Realistic HTX-212 Microphone

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
Along with all major components of an Insignia 32" LCD TV who's screen suffered a tragic Nintendo Wii Accident, I have also listed a few radio items this week on Ebay.

Once again I am starting these items at $0.99 with no reserve. High Bidder will take them next Sunday Evening, so bid early and often to make sure you get what you want.

1st: Uniden PC68XL CB Radio. Meter light has been replaced with a bright blue LED. Mosfet final and all companion hardware has been installed. This radio is doing an excellent job on transmit. Comes with Bracket, Knobs, Power Cord, & Echo Mic. In Very Good Condition

Uniden PC68XL - Mosfet / Echo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2nd: Uniden PC68XL CB Radio. Same as above, good condition, comes with bracket, knobs, power cord, but Stock mic instead of echo mic.

Uniden PC68XL - Mosfet / Stock Mic

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

3rd: Replacement OEM Microphone for Radio Shack HTX-212 2 meter mobile transceiver. Got this with a HTX-242 radio once. If I remember right, it will key and transmit on a 242, but the functions don't work exactly right. Seemed to work fine on a HTX-212 but no longer have one to test it on.

HTX-212 Microphone

Any questions, please send me a message on Ebay or a PM here. I check both sites several times daily.

I will install talkback free of charge for the winning bidder on either of the PC68XL radios if they request it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.