• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

3 tone roger beep question

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
I was wondering, how do i get that cool sounding 3 tone roger beep affect? is it throgh a sadelta echo master? or the duel meter sadelta echo master plus and radio roger beep?

k beep can be had from toy boxes u can run a dual beep sadelta with a radio with beep all sorts

I was wondering, how do i get that cool sounding 3 tone roger beep affect? is it throgh a sadelta echo master? or the duel meter sadelta echo master plus and radio roger beep?

the beep in the video is from a sadelta mic (2 tone) and the last beep is from a radio.

The people south of the border have some crazy roger beeps.
Are you wanting three different tones, like the phone companys 3 tone ( I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach in no longer in service) like something a little musical or would a Roger K beep suffice.?

When the DX is rolling you can hear those multi tone beeps all day long from Mexico. Funny though, I never thought of that mess as a,"cool sounding 3 tone roger beep affect?". lol To each his own I guess.

Reactions: 1 person
heck, just build a psk/sstv/ect type interface and run any WAVE/MIDI/ect files you want.

I have a KILLER roger GONG:whistle:

I have a cool door bell chime for mine!

And I figured out how to rig up a Mr. T keychain noise toy up to the mic circuit. :eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.