• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$300

O

oldslowchevy

if you had $300 to spend on a new radio what would you get? it would have to be an internet though, no local shops (unless they have a web site showing the price) no friend to friend no ebay, craigslist ads, if has to be 100% brand new.

post a link

say why you want that radio

cb/10-12 meter radios only

nice radio,i always thought these cost more than this..... guess i should have looked.

here is a link to bells, it is $20 cheaper there fwiw.

RCI-2950DX

what are you looking for just a plain old am radio or do you use ssb ?

just wondering what people would buy in that price range, i am just looking at options at this point.

i talk 80% am at the moment, the rci it nice though cause i might be getting my ticket in the next year or so ssb is a must on a new radio for me.

Go with the RCI 2950DX I use one and love it I also use it on 10 -12 meters aswell and there is no other radio of this glorified CB type I would even consider attempting that with. Go with DTB radio hes a member here and knows those radios like no other he has a super reputation aswell.

http://www.dtbradio.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Go with the RCI 2950DX I use one and love it I also use it on 10 -12 meters aswell and there is no other radio of this glorified CB type I would even consider attempting that with. Go with DTB radio hes a member here and knows those radios like no other he as a super reputation aswell.

CB Radio - DTB Radio's Front Page
i would like to know what he is selling them for.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.