• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

383 Charger

S

Stone Crusher

Great talking to ya Dean it was quite a surprise!!! Take care hope we get a chance to do it again when it's not so busy!!

CDX 4540

</p>

Great talking to ya Dean it was quite a surprise!!! Take care hope we get a chance to do it again when it's not so busy!!

CDX 4540

</p>

CDX 4540

</p>

Yes, it was great to talk to you as well.

That was a little Road Pro Titam that Moleculo sent to me to use seeing how I have nothing that will talk there. I was using the stock mic which is very very small.

Hope to make hookup again sometime, hopefully during the contest.

Take Care

Dean

</p>

That was a little Road Pro Titam that Moleculo sent to me to use seeing how I have nothing that will talk there. I was using the stock mic which is very very small.

Take Care

Dean

</p>

Take Care

Dean

</p>

dxChat
Help Users