• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

3radios for sale

undertaker

Undertaker
Apr 5, 2006
Texas
President Lincoln ver3 complete used once on base.

Optima MK3 complete base only used once

Freedom one by ranger CB Radio never used

All radios come complete with all acc.

Make offer all or one ...
Getting out of radio!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby

I think it is Mudduckmobile. Don't quote me on it, but if memory serves me correctly it is. I'm sure it will go fast even if it isn't. They are a great radio for SSB.
And yes I know they aren't made any longer. I am going to hold onto mine a little longer! Like I said, I'm sure it will be gone fast and most likely the first one to sell.
And sorry to hear you're leaving radio undertaker. May I ask why? Did something happen? Or just lose interest? Just curious. I think I know why, but I just want to confirm if what I am thinking is correct. Good luck with the sale of all the radios, I know they have been well kept and are in good condition. Again, sorry to hear you are leaving radio. At least keep an old cobra 25 or something around just in case!! Be well, and hope to at least see you here once in a while.
73 and God Bless.
Sean

President Lincoln ver3 complete used once on base.

Optima MK3 complete base only used once

Freedom one by ranger CB Radio never used

All radios come complete with all acc.

Make offer all or one ...
Getting out of radio!!!!!!!!!!
Bobby
What is bottom dollar needed on the Freedom One,locally,they go for $299 out the door,conversion included...GALAXY67

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.