• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

41st Annual Tampa Bay Hamfest.

LeapFrog

Wielding Hanlon's Razor
Feb 15, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Attention central Floridians, Hamfest tomorrow and Saturday located in Plant City (not far from Tampa)

See: http://www.arrl.org/Groups/view/west-central-florida
• Friday December 9 and Saturday December 10th - 41st Annual Tampa Bay Hamfest and 16th Annual West Central Florida Section Convention – Plant City,

If you are a radio enthusiast, amateur, or hobbyist chances are you can find something of interest here.
This a good opportunity to come out and learn something, and strike up a few interesting conversations with fellow radio enthusiasts.

Reactions: 222DBFL

hey 222dbfl I plan on going there also what day you plan on being there

Hopefullly Sat. Wavrider, work permitting LOL!! But seriously, I'll be there on Sat. February 11. Going to try to get my tech and possibly General ticket as well, and maybe if I am lucky pick up something that catches my eye and doesn't break my wallet:D.
As it gets closer I'll PM you and give you my number and what not, so that maybe we can meet up, that is if you will be there that day as well.(y) Anyhow, here is the flyer I got for it. Until then I will be getting back to studying and will be as prepared as I can be for the tests.(y)(y)
And LeapFrog, if you are going to the Orlando one let me know as well. Be nice to meet some other forum members!!
73 and God Bless to All from
222 Daytona Bch.,FL
Sean

Attachments

• IMG_5207.JPG
    IMG_5207.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_5208.JPG
    IMG_5208.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5209.JPG
    IMG_5209.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 146
Reactions: LeapFrog
Sounds good and yes Saturday would be the day if work allows, sounds great.
Good luck on the studying stick with it, and get that ticket, 40 meters during the day time is great for rag chews out to 500 miles we would have a pipeline between us.

Reactions: 222DBFL
i live right here in plant city but have been battleing a cold,,,, so didnt get to go this year,,,,wanted to set some things out in tail gate but maybe another time,,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.