• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ads.

Chop

May 11, 2008
Rosepine, LA
honestly, do we need all the ads on the forum. they make the forum look messy and make it more difficult to navigate posts'.:mad:

Well, the ads on the left side weren't working so we had to try something new. I realize that it's a little annoying but every once in a while I see something from google that I actually want to click on. Also, advertisers just aren't that interested in investing in ads that are just a little strip on the side. They only want real ad space. Take a look at msnbc.com or espn.com or any of the big websites. Remember, the ads keeps the site free for everyone.

If enough people contributed to the forum I'd bet the adds would go away....

Adds here are fairly mild, don't bother me really.... One site I visit is horrible, easy way to kill it all is Firefox, and NoScript, you have to allow things to run on a site, Java, Flash, etc.... You can control pretty much what is allowed, and what doesn't make it into the browser, actually pretty nice, lots less chance you'll get hit with Malware, virri, etc....

I enjoy the ads. You should view them as an opportunity to learn about new and exciting products you have never considered in the past.

i think i'd rather donate to the forum then look at the ads. just my humble opinion.

well get to donating and start encouraging everyone else to as well

think of it as your own personal mission to improve the internet...double time soldier

......easy way to kill it all is Firefox, and NoScript, you have to allow things to run on a site, Java, Flash, etc.... You can control pretty much what is allowed, and what doesn't make it into the browser, actually pretty nice, lots less chance you'll get hit with Malware, virri, etc....

Thank you, my blood pressure dropped 20 points when I started viewing the forum with FireFox configured as you suggested.

Thank you, my blood pressure dropped 20 points when I started viewing the forum with FireFox configured as you suggested.

yet another person not ashamed to steal the food right out of moleculo's internet mouth

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.