• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Alinco DX-SR8

None of my Alincos ever worked correctly with several different LDG tuners. They make an Alinco interface cable that is supposed to initiate a tuning cycle when pressing the radios tune button.

My DX-70TH didn't

My DX-77 didn't

My SR8/T didn't

You have to turn power down, throw a dead key or CW carrier and initiate a tune that way, or jabber on SSB to tune. Whatever floats your boat. Called LDG and they don't give a shit cause it's an Alinco.

None of my Alincos ever worked correctly with several different LDG tuners. They make an Alinco interface cable that is supposed to initiate a tuning cycle when pressing the radios tune button.

My DX-70TH didn't

My DX-77 didn't

My SR8/T didn't

You have to turn power down, throw a dead key or CW carrier and initiate a tune that way, or jabber on SSB to tune. Whatever floats your boat. Called LDG and they don't give a shit cause it's an Alinco.

Lol wow I see alinco sells a tuner but @ 350ish better off with just a roller tuner cheaper and reliable... ty for the reply m42.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.