• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ALM BUTTON?

It is not a complicated radio whatsoever........push the button and figure it out.

that maybe the case so.... if it is why dont YOU know? i guess its either too complicated for you or you dont want to help. either of wich doesnt require your post

just for the record i did set it up and press it before this post and it diddnt seem to do anything
and there seems to be little info online about it

...just for the record i did set it up and press it before this post and it diddnt seem to do anything
and there seems to be little info online about it

are we talking about the NOAA weather alerts on 162.400 +/-?

they often use different PL's and/or slightly different freqs to issue alerts tailored to specific areas.

I seem to remember that NOAH conducts a test on Wednesdays around 12:00 local.

stretching the RX from 27 to 162 seems a long way, and w/o a PL decoder, it really isn't much use.

is it possible that the button just moves the RX to CB channel 9?:D

bottom line: be alert, the world needs more lerts

There's most likely a WX receiver section that receives NOAA freqs in addition to the regular 27 MHz band

However,the 77-115 can be modified to get extra freqs in the 27 MHz band

Ok, I admit I am lost here...

What does a replacement mic have to do with the ALM button on a radio? Perhaps I need an education on this, explain? :confused:

~Cheers~

Near as I can figure out he was suffering from link post withdrawal and had to get his fix and post a link to something. Anything. Even if it was completely irrelevant. :whistle:

Reactions: 4 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.