• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amp Supply lk500 10 meter parts,

Hello I just recently picked up an amp supply LK-500 ZA . For the life of me I can't find the 10 meter mod for this amp. Can someone help me with this please thank you and 73's

Hello I just recently picked up an amp supply LK-500 ZA . For the life of me I can't find the 10 meter mod for this amp. Can someone help me with this please thank you and 73's
You’ll need the 10 meter input coil and input compression caps. You may have to tap the tank coil and may have to remove stop on band switch.

Does this one have a circuit board with DIP relays, coils and compression trimmer caps on it?

If it's the one I think it is, you'll see blank holes where the two trimmer caps, the relay and the coil for 10 meters would go, all at one end of the board.

I have a LK550 with the (3) 3-500z's mine has the empty spot for the 10m stuff..just gatherd it all together and taking it to the qroking and going to have him get it back online. Only thing i am missing is the relays but no biggie he said.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.