• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amps-R-US

for some reason your link didnt work for me , maybe it didnt for others also . heres the link i use to get there . http://ampsrus.org/index.php
some good questions and answers there as well as some good differing of opinions/debates . pretty busy/active there too , 1500+ post in their first month !!

what exactly are "shifty dealings"???

explain the situation and we can make up our own minds

guys be ware of them guys. x force stopped selling to them do to some shifty dealings.

theres 2 sides to every story . if youre gonna tell , or suggest , one side you should tell the others side too . were all big boys (and girls) here . we can all find the forums to make our own decision on who to believe .

I was banned from there tonight for trying to help guys understand how there amps worked and ways to better the good product they have and the admin who goes by redneck felt threatened and pulled the plug on my account.

Not good relations if you ask me.

I was banned from there tonight for trying to help guys understand how there amps worked and ways to better the good product they have and the admin who goes by redneck felt threatened and pulled the plug on my account.

Not good relations if you ask me.

Thats Really a Shame That They Banned You Just Like That.
Also, You Have To Wonder About About These "Anaconda" Amps, And Who Makes Them And What Kind Of Reputation They Have Or If Its Some Fly-By-Night?
And You Have Also Got To Wonder Why Every Single Word In a Sentence Needs To Be Capitalized.

Thats Really a Shame That They Banned You Just Like That.
Also, You Have To Wonder About About These "Anaconda" Amps, And Who Makes Them And What Kind Of Reputation They Have Or If Its Some Fly-By-Night?
And You Have Also Got To Wonder Why Every Single Word In a Sentence Needs To Be Capitalized.

No just the first letter of every word Col. types, must have some gaymiester program that does that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.