• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another laugh courtesy of Ebay!!!

I don't see it being too out of line. It's in great condition, it's collectible. I might have laughed a bit before the last week when I just sold a dented Browning for parts on ebay for considerably more. It's worth what somebody is willing to pay...

More than 10 available.

This had been discussed many times.

He has several different outlets that he sells from, eBay, Amazon....

He orders so much stock of whatever it is he's selling. He might start out with 10 on eBay, but if he sells some on Amazon, he is not going to take the time to update his eBay stock. If he is completely out of warehouse stock on an item that he sells on eBay, he jacks the price up like that.

He does this so he won't have to cancel his listing and get stuck paying relisting fees when the item is back in stock. When sellers do this trick, they figure only a complete moron would buy it.

This had been discussed many times.

He has several different outlets that he sells from, eBay, Amazon....

He orders so much stock of whatever it is he's selling. He might start out with 10 on eBay, but if he sells some on Amazon, he is not going to take the time to update his eBay stock. If he is completely out of warehouse stock on an item that he sells on eBay, he jacks the price up like that.

He does this so he won't have to cancel his listing and get stuck paying relisting fees when the item is back in stock. When sellers do this trick, they figure only a complete moron would buy it.

I'm sorry but I missed that discussion.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio