• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANTENNA LINEAR

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
OK GUYS I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA:unsure:It is a small round ANTENNA LINEAR about 3 inches tall round sealed unit .Made by WORLD MARKET CO.It has 27 mhz on one side and 20 Db. on the other.Has one blue wire thats goes to a knob that you can turn.I think one wire is missing.You can put it in line.At the top it has+12 v. RADIO.That is the best i can do.I wish i can get a picture to ya.Maybe when i get my s#*t set up.73 coathanger N.E. PA.:confused:

amp

SORRY NO PICTURE YET:( Would you have to put power to it:confused:Or try it like it is:unsure:Found it in a box with a JOHNSON ANTENNA METER NO.250-849 the ANT.METER WORKS FINE.73s coathanger N.E. P.A.:pop:

amp

I knew you guys would not let me down(y)SOME GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE:D 73s guys coathanger N.E P.A.:cool:

20db of receive gain .its a relative term .it just means more receive gain the farther you turn it towards the 20db side.

20db of receive gain .its a relative term .it just means more receive gain the farther you turn it towards the 20db side.

the better quality ones will increase the signal more than the noise . most just bump up the level of the noise along with the signal .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.