• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Antenna opinion plz!

On my roll bar i have a metel plate where the KC lights are... Im sure i can have a buddy build me a plate for it... If mounting it perm is better than thats what ill go with... I would go out and take a pic of what im working with but its -3

Any hard mount situation is better than a magmount if you have enough counterpoise for the antenna to perform to it's full potential.

And you'll find tuning will be easier.

Naw i had to sell that one because i moved to the city and bought a car and couldnt afford to have it around...
Picture009.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
IMG_0622.jpg
Picture090.jpg
Put a new exhaust on her, tinted the windows added new shocks...Adding my cb stuff to it now (y) She has a mean lil purr to her.. Had someone offer me about 1/2 more than what i paid for it and still cant let it go... Has a few chips in the paint do to the prev owner who let it sit for over 3 yrs outside and lived out in the country... Im working on the interior to get it how i want but its a work in progress...

I'm surprised no one mentioned the classic 1/4 wave stainless steel whip antenna. Handles gobs of power, superior recieve and transmit. and it will lend the 'radio-controlled Tonka toy' look to it.
Classic...

ya stupid buy :headbang but needed something and didnt wanna pay that much money... Well now i sure got my setup somewhere where i would want it to be... Bought a Xforce 400 HD the other day and am now waiting on that also... I hate waiting :angry: but will be worth the wait when i get it I hope...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.