• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone got an EN-369FN in the parts box that can do some measurements for me Please?

PsiDOC

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Aug 17, 2011
Wales... Innit.
Does anyone have an original EN-369FN laying about in their parts box?
If so can you kindly put a multimeter across it both ways (positive to + and negative to - , then the other way around) and tell me what the resistances are please?
There is a reason for this and If I am right I'll reveal all, however I don't have one here to check it and I can't seem to get an original in the UK. :(

**Edit** I know the pics posted below from CBTRICKS all too well, however what I need are the real world resistance readings please. Thanks.

Thanks and 73.

Psi

Last edited:

inside_en369dr.gif

CBTricks MOSFET Experimenter's Information Notes

just saw the post and you beat me to it Robb. I have only bought one companion part since they came out. always build my own.

Thanks for that guys. I know those drawings very well.
What I need is actual real world readings. I have a gut feeling that one of those drawings is incorrect, however I NEED the resistance reading from the EN-369FN to coroborate my evidence.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio