• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone AT-5555N

Stay warm up there Mechanic, the Great Lakes are 91% frozen this year. Last time it was that bad was 1979.

Michigan Snow Cams Mackinac Bridge Webcam

Snowing right now.... we have had a long run of cold days, about 65 of them below zero and minus at night. I use Nat Gas so I am fortunate! 100s of frozen pipes plus frozen sewer drains as frost is down to eight feet. :blink:

A good time to stay in and play radio! :blink:

73 mechanic

Snowing right now.... we have had a long run of cold days, about 65 of them below zero and minus at night. I use Nat Gas so I am fortunate! 100s of frozen pipes plus frozen sewer drains as frost is down to eight feet. :blink:

A good time to stay in and play radio! :blink:

73 mechanic

Wish we could swap a few days, we have had the hottest summer on record,( rail lines buckling , roads melting , power drop outs, bush fires, heart attacks up 30%) gladly swap a couple of 110+ for some 0.I put it down to that daylight saving giving us that extra hour:p Still a good time to stay indoors and play radio. As for the natural gas lay off the beans.:LOL:

Reactions: 1 person
In fact the rx sounds to good. What aren't they telling us! At least it looks like Anytone is beta testing BEFORE RELEASE. I could leave my reading glasses off with this one.

Wish we could swap a few days, we have had the hottest summer on record,( rail lines buckling , roads melting , power drop outs, bush fires, heart attacks up 30%) gladly swap a couple of 110+ for some 0.I put it down to that daylight saving giving us that extra hour:p Still a good time to stay indoors and play radio. As for the natural gas lay off the beans.:LOL:

VKrules, What happened to Queensland weather,..... " Beautiful one day, perfect the next.."

Us Victorians don't give a XXXX.;)

cheers Bruce
in the land of Vic.

Hi Bruce, weathers been great the last couple of weeks ,best time of the year" Beautiful one day, perfect the next.." Victorians don't give a XXXX because they are all up here on the beach. We need to put up a fence to keep the "Mexicans" out:D Australia ends at the QLD border Thats what I tell my Melbourne born wife....... didn't duck fast enough got a slipper to the back of the head.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.