• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AR-3500 100 watt version trade

kb4not

Jun 23, 2013
Denver NC
I have an AR-3500 100 watt version in excellent shape. It's doing the full 100+ watts on AM and SSB. All lights and digits work. Receive is very good and the noise blanker works great. It was serviced by Bob in PA at some point and time because his sticker is on the radio. However his "do not remove" stickers are not in place, so I am not sure if anyone has been into the radio or not. It still has the 8 pin mic plug on it. It also has the SP-1a installed. Just pull the ANL knob out to turn it on. I don't have the original mic or box and the manual is available for download on the net. I really like the radio and have had quite a few of these over the years. I am looking to trade for a RCI 2970N2 with the black face only. I've not had one of these yet and am interested in trying one of them. Hope I don't regret it. Also not interested in one that has been overly tuned or hacked to pieces. Let me know what you have.

sorry for the reflection on the pics.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 5 (2).JPG
    photo 5 (2).JPG
    630.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 1 person

Decided to just keep the 3500. These are getting harder to find and no sense in getting rid of it. Now if someone can tell me how to delete the post. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.