• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AR-3500 100 WATT VERSION

Delta 1

Mar 11, 2016
Lompoc Ca
Excellent condition AR-3500 .. no issues with this Radio.. have original microphone 6ft. Power plug, and after market mounting bracket/knobs.. will take PayPal FF or USPS money order.. will ship it FedEx home delivery (insured).. $400 shipped.. please PM me for photos and or a video of it in operation.. 73 Rick IMG_20230315_152929385_HDR.jpg

Awesome radios man!! Love mine. I wouldn't take 400 for mine, but I know that is about what they are worth. Shouldn't have any problems selling it

Excellent condition AR-3500 .. no issues with this Radio.. have original microphone 6ft. Power plug, and after market mounting bracket/knobs.. will take PayPal FF or USPS money order.. will ship it FedEx home delivery (insured).. $400 shipped.. please PM me for photos and or a video of it in operation.. 73 Rick View attachment 64013
SOLD....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.