• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Area 51 fact or fiction ?

it %100 is a real place . i don't think they keep the aliens there though . if they were there i'm sure they moved them somewhere else decades ago . we've greatly benefited from their technology that we've been back engineering for decades , thus our technological revolution the past several decades ;) .

meier07_05.gif

images

AMPOWER learned to make amps there ;)

It's no secret that area 51 exists. It's just not what the aluminum foil heads say it is. No space ships and little gray aliens. I think they do top secret research and testing. They have to do it somewhere right!

Reactions: 1 person
51 is real, who knows the truth of what they do there, robert lazar looks (body language) & sounds less believable than AMPOWER imho,

things are not how many folk are brainwashed from childhood into believing they are.

Use Google Earth and search for Area 51. I know it's there because I used to work nearby at Area 25. The "areas" are all subdivisions of Nellis AFB.

Area 25 was the Nuclear Rocket Developnent Station (NRDS). That's Googleable.

Reactions: 2 people
Use Google Earth and search for Area 51. I know it's there because I used to work nearby at Area 25. The "areas" are all subdivisions of Nellis AFB.

Area 25 was the Nuclear Rocket Developnent Station (NRDS). That's Googleable.

True, watched a few shows about it. Even tho an Ariel shot is possible it doesn't show of what is going on *inside*...

I would bet good money that it's a lot more boring than people think. The SR-71 and the B-2 were developed there. I bet all it is is a testing and development area for new planes and technology.

Though i Doubt it is Testing Alien Crafts
(one never knows though)

Regardless it is likely Testing and Developing 2 or 3 generation away planes as well as Stealth.

They Likely are Working on Lasers as well as Plasma Stealth and Hyper Sonic Drives/planes.

Then there is the Ability to Create and Test Really Forward thinking equipment that an Einstein or Hawkings would conceive and do so completely from Prying eyes
(all they need worry about are Satellites from above)

However Area 51 is Completely Real
U2..F117/have blue and the still not admitted to Aurora was/is tested there

In a nutshell I think Steven Hawking is the only person who has a realistic view on what will actually happen if and when we have visitors from another planet.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

It's absolutely nonsense to think they're here already abducting drunk rednecks, mutilating cows and crashing into the desert. Really? Mutilating cows and making crop circles then hiding in the weeds giggling and waiting to see what we do? Would NASA send astronauts a million light years away to mutilate a cow or anal probe a drunk from Alabama? Alright then. When they find us lets hope they're more like Vulcans then Klingons!!

I still stick to the fact that area 51 is just a military base doing advanced research.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.