• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic 575m6 mics

triple nickle

Dec 7, 2009
Heart of the Ozarks Nixa Mo.
I saw on ebay 2 brand new astatic 575m6 mics for sale. Ok but what got me was i don't remember these mics being in these packages when they were for sale back when. And as i tried to look closer at the mic i could not see the sliders on each side of the mic. Hmmmm i just don't remember the packages they are in. Ebay Astatic 575 take a look and see what you think i may be wrong maybe they did come out in those type of packages. ??????? Hmmmmm

if you mean the clamshell package yes they came that way .what i did question was the one with the chrome cord.i am not sure they made any 575 factory with chrome cord?but seller says they did and its new .but i,m not touching it for 155.00 dollars.

if your looking for a 575 i got one i can sell you .85.00 shipped .in good shape ,talks loud,has new 6 wire cord on it with strain relief.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.